* KidsClocks is the ideal app for teaching your child how to tell time while having
fun too! *
* Kid-friendly app interface *
* You can be taught in either English, German, French, Dutch or Spanish. You will be taught in your native language. Variations between languages have been accounted for. *
* The App allows lots of possibilities *
1. CLOCK IMAGES
with 48 different lovingly created clocks and 144 time-states in total, you can teach your child how to read time in 5-minute steps, assuring not to provide too much information too quickly.
An overview of all possible time-states in 5 minute steps allows for the opportunity to practice every single clock position. You can be prompted in your native language.
The speaker follows the respective colloquial language like "five after", "ten-to", "quarter after", etc. integrated with text and voice.
2. LEARNING CLOCKS
* Three different learning clocks !!! *
*Learn the clock yourself*
The child can set any clock (precise to a minute) and practice saying the time or select a digital view.
Select the setting from three possible clock views:
- 24 hour view: With images of the sun and moon to help, your child will learn the 24 hour clock and daily routine
- 24 hour with AM / PM: The sun and moon images help here to practice how AM/PM works.
- 12 hour view: Learn the clock with just 12 hours. This variant is great to start with, as not to overwhelm your child.
*Set the clock*
A voice speaks the time which the child can set (precise to a minute). It will then reward for the correct choice or encourage the child to try again.
Here, you can choose from 3 possible clock styles as well.
*Animate the clock*
With the animated clock your child can start and stop the clock. The hour hand, minute hand, and even the second hand can be moved on their own. It is possible to set the clock to any desired time and to get a feel for how each hand works. There's also the real-time simulation, which helps the child become familiar with the length of a second, minute, and hour. This provides an answer to questions like, "Mom, Dad, how long is five minutes?"
3. SET-UP OPTIONS:
*Language (English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch)
*Difficult Level (1 hour interval, 30 minute interval, 15 minute interval, 5 minute interval, 1 minute interval)
*Design Images (Configure the learning clock with one of 5 beautiful images)
*Design Clockface (Choose between 5 different clock faces. All hours and minutes, all hours, all quarter hours, no hours or minutes, all hours with Roman numerals)
*Clock View (Choose 24 hours, 12 hours with AM / PM, or 12 hours)
Purchasing will be rewarded :) Have fun with the app!
We are always open to questions and suggestions.
Please inform us of any problems with the app in order for us to correct them.
We appreciate a fair rating!